CorFlo™ CMFM Coriolis Mass Flowmeter
The CorFlo™ CMFM Coriolis Mass Flowmeter is the leading precision flow and density measurement solution offering the most accurate and repeatable mass measurement for liquids, or slurries. CorFlo™ meters offer the most accurate measurement available for virtually any process fluid, while exhibiting exceptionally low pressure drop.
A Coriolis Mass Flowmeter measures mass flow rate of fluid that travels through a pipe or a tube. The mass of fluid traveling past a fixed point per unit time is the mass flow rate. The CorFlo™ Coriolis Mass Flowmeter offers unchallengeable performance on liquid mass flow, volume flow, and density measurement. The unique design delivers unparalleled measurement and stability. The CorFlo™ Coriolis Mass Flowmeter guarantees consistent, reliable performance over the widest flow range. It is designed to minimize process, mounting, and environmental effects.
Features & Benefits
- Accuracy of ±0.1 ~ 0.5% of reading
- Unchallengeable performance on liquid mass flow, volume flow and density measurement
- Unique design delivers unparalleled measurement sensitivity and stability
- Guarantees consistent, reliable performance over the widest flow range
- Designed to minimize process, mounting, and environmental effect
- Methanol and catalyst streams
- Industrial paints
- Beverages, any fluid measurement requiring high accuracy and density with temperature measurement
- Various gases